The world of jumping at Fieracavalli
WHEN ▶ 7-10 November 2019 (from Thursday to Sunday)
Fieracavalli opening hours:
• Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9.00-23.00 *
• Sunday: 9.00-19.00
Jumping Verona competitions timetable:
please see the competitions programme.
WHERE ▶ 121^ Fieracavalli, Veronafiere Exhibition Centre
Viale del Lavoro 8, 37135 Verona - Italy
Fieracavalli pavilions dedicated to jumping:
(see the map)
PAVILION 5 • PALA FISE
Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ warm-up arena
PAVILION 8 • PALA VOLKSWAGEN
Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ competition arena
ENTRANCE ▶ upon payment
Fieracavalli is an exhibition with entrance upon payment.
• Cangrande and San Zeno (Viale del Lavoro)
• Re Teodorico (Viale dell’Industria)
Fieracavalli ticket allows access to all halls and outdoor areas, with the exception of Jumping Verona (competitions on Saturday and Sunday scheduled in hall 8) and “Gala d’Oro”, the evening show of Fieracavalli.
For these special events specific tickets must be purchased.
TICKETS ▶ Hall 8 - Jumping Verona
• competitions scheduled on Thursday 7 and Friday 8 November
• competitions scheduled on Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November
For information about tickets and prices please visit this page.